Digital Marketing Director
RemoteUnited States, Vermont, EssexRevenue
Are you an exceptional detail-oriented B2B digital marketing leader who's obsessed with attracting customers through continuous experimentation and marketing automation? Do you excel at being creative and diving into data to uncover actionable insights? Want to work with happy intelligent people, and together, make a big impact in an ambitious cybersecurity SaaS startup’s growth journey?
Preava is looking for high-performing digital marketers like you who are eager to join our high-velocity 100% remote agile team!
What you will be doing
As someone passionate about split testing and getting into the details, you will build and manage paid ad campaigns and our social media presence, conduct competitor and customer research, write persuasive copy, produce attractive marketing collateral, and manage our website and blog.
- As a hands-on director, you will be involved in the details before progressively building out a team.
- As a member of the revenue department, you will help develop and subsequently execute on agreed upon marketing strategies.
- As a digital marketing director, you will be responsible for preparing monthly multi-channel reports for stakeholders, coordinating with Sales and Product functions, and managing the work of graphic designers, web developers, writers, and others.
- As a digital marketer — a role where you will spend the majority of your time, you will be responsible for the hand-on execution of a wide range of digital marketing initiatives that attract customers with ads, quality content, and other methods.
At Preava there is no room for mediocrity; you will work with results-driven experienced digital marketers. You will run paid ad experiments on Google Ads and LinkedIn ads, produce reports using Google Sheets and Data Studio, analyze web analytics and heat map data, and use HubSpot's CMS to split test landing pages and maintain our website. You will produce and manage content calendars, reports, and manage your and other team members' work through a project management system. We expect you to become an active member of a low-power-distance, highly-relational team culture.
What you will learn
We expect you to embrace a continuous learning journey to push the boundaries of B2B digital marketing.
Compensation and benefits
- Monthly compensation negotiable based on experience
- 23 paid days off for all full-timers
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Annual compensation increases as you grow with us
- Occasional team meet-ups in different parts of the world!
- Marketing or other relevant 4-year university degree
- 8+ years of full-time B2B/enterprise digital marketing experience
- Intensely detail-oriented and organized with exemplary writing skills
- Proven experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) and marketing automation
- Proficient in managing paid ads, maintaining websites, and producing high-quality content
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new skills
- Ability to work 100% remotely