Test Engineer L2 (Selenium)
RemoteUnited States, Vermont, EssexEngineering
Are you an automation-oriented Test/QA Engineer? Do you excel at both functionality and design when coding? Want to work with happy intelligent people, and together, make a big impact in an ambitious cybersecurity SaaS startup’s growth journey?
What you will be doing
As someone passionate about secure and high-quality products, you will be in charge of testing Preava Prevent applications. You will work closely with the development and product teams and will maintain a high bar of quality for Preava's front-end applications.
- Contribute to testing efforts for Preava Prevent applications
- Work closely with the development team
- Develop modern and automated testing processes
- Collect, analyze, and apply in practice software testing metrics
- Ensure best testing practices are used in product development
- Design and execute test strategies
- Participate in feature specifications, wireframe reviews, and testing sessions
- Develop, improve and maintain testing tools
At Preava there is no room for weak designs; you will work with a highly-technical team of experienced engineers.
- Extensive experience in test automation and manual testing
- Understanding of quality assurance methodologies, techniques, tools, and processes
- Experience with test cases and test data management
- Experience in CI/CD processes and tools
- Experience with the Agile software development methodology
- Be an independent and highly motivated problem solver
What you will learn
We expect you to embrace a continuous learning journey to push the technological boundaries.
Compensation and benefits
- Monthly compensation negotiable based on experience
- Equity options available
- 23 paid days off for all full-timers
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Annual compensation increases as you grow with us
- Occasional team meet-ups in different parts of the world!
- CS/technical university degree
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing and Test Automation
- Comfortable with Linux environments
- Experience with mobile/Web test automation frameworks
- Familiar with build systems
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new languages
- Willingness to adhere to high security standards
- Ability to understand and implement new technologies
- Experience and interest in working in a 100% distributed team